Marketing and Communications Manager
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager.
Location - Gorey
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
The Marketing and Communications Manager must achieve business value for the organisation through an unrelenting focus on:
- Influencing and formulating INNOVATE’s marketing strategy and delivery of the organisation’s financial and business objectives
- Driving the expansion of the organisation through supporting top line growth, while optimising value from product lines through pricing management and marketing strategies
- Managing all of INNOVATE’s external communications to ensure that the organisation is always presented in accordance with its brand values
- Developing and managing rolling marketing budgets and campaigns; evaluating return on investment on these investments as a perpetual cycle, i.e. measure, adjust and repeat
The Marketing and Communications Manager will assist the Executive Team on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to market development, INNOVATE’s brands and external communications.
- Together with the Executive Team, identify, develop, and evaluate INNOVATE’s sales and marketing strategy in line with the organisation’s strategy and business objectives
- Develop and execute a marketing plan based upon an agreed sales and marketing strategy
- Ensure all activities are geared towards enhancing the INNOVATE brand, generating leads and ultimately driving sales
Brand Management & Communication
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote INNOVATE's brand, products and services, working with external advertising and promotional agencies
- Develop and manage the INNOVATE and VoiceGrid brands
- Management of input to relevant trade publications and press information
- Manage all aspects of the organisation’s participation in trade shows, etc.
- Manage all external marketing communications through websites, online marketing, advertising, marketing strategy, public relations, etc.
- Manage local and national press and radio interviews
- Develop, manage and safeguard the integrity of all communication channels from INNOVATE
- Manage all aspects of the sponsorship of INNOVATE Wexford Park
- Management of HubSpot and associated return on investment
Sales Driven Marketing
- Together with the Sales Team, develop product and vertical specific marketing/sales programmes
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies and plans across relevant market sectors
- Develop marketing and sales collateral for internal and external use such as proposal templates, presentations, newsletters, brochures, technical handbooks, product sheets, etc.
- Develop presentations and advertisements (online, radio and print media) as required to support INNOVATE’s marketing plan
- Initiate and own measurable marketing campaigns through INNOVATE's enterprise resource planning system, ConnectWise
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Liaise with our tier one partners (Microsoft, Virgin Media Business & Cisco) to understand the types of products or services expected to be in demand
- Liaise with our tier one partners (Microsoft, Virgin Media Business & Cisco) to agree supporting budgets to drive symbiotic marketing campaigns
- Manage key stakeholders within our tier one partners (Microsoft, Virgin Media Business & Cisco)
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services
- Provide support to Commercial/Sales team in the preparation of proposals/pitches/tenders
- Develop, present and speak at internal and external customer meetings and events
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferable) or equivalent plus 10 years’ experience in:
- Development and delivery of marketing budgets
- Proven cross-function project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with Excel
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including strong digital and presentation skills
- Working in a constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of the IT services market
The Marketing and Communications Manager requires the following set of behavioural competencies:
- Ability to advise and coach wider team members throughout the organisation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff with the organisation
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.