L2 Helpdesk Engineer
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer.
Location - Wexford Town or South County Dublin
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organization. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
- Providing L2 Support to our client onsite and remotely as required
- Meeting our SLA’s by resolving Ticketing and Service requests
- Working closely with the client’s IT Team on-site
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring an excellent relationship with the client
- IT problem solving and communicating with non-technical clients
- Manage escalations as required
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of experience working with Security Access configuration and Back-up
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environment (SharePoint, MSSQL, Web Server)
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certification is essential
- WAN, LAN and networking expertise
- Knowledge of CISCO technologies is an advantage
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexi Holiday Leave
- Company Pension Plan
- Annual training for all employees throughout the year
- Contribution to further education
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Company social events
- Referral fee for recruitment
- Taxsaver.ie commuter scheme
- INNOVATE embraces remote and hybrid working policies
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com