Sales Support Specialist
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing administration and sales support to the sales team.
LOCATION - GOREY, CO WEXFORD
The Sales Support Specialist, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, will be working in a fast-paced sales environment and be responsible for customer communications including dealing with customer queries and complaints, scheduling diaries for the field-based sales team, proactively contacting customers on a regular basis to ensure INNOVATE is best represented, preparing paperwork for the sales team for renewals and supporting new business opportunities. The Sales Support Specialist will support the CCO in reporting around sales metrics. As a member of the sales team the individual will be target-driven and must be well structured and motivated, in addition to having strong communication skills.
- To generate quotes and process orders for the outbound sales account managers
- To engage with vendors to request pricing for customer quotations and orders – work closely with the administrative department to ensure successful customer outcomes
- To monitor open orders and back orders and to ensure any delays or issues are resolved
- To spec, price and order licences for customer orders
- To monitor and administer contract and licence renewals across the customer base of the sales account managers
- To interact with the Professional Service Team in the gathering and supply of information as scopes of work for project work
- To interact with the admin team in processing returns and credits
- To liaise with both customers and credit control in reactivating accounts
- To obtain special pricing and vendor support where appropriate
- To be a point of contact for the customer on day to day queries, escalating to the sales account manager as appropriate
- To act as a member of the inbound call group to handle customer queries
PROACTIVE SALES SUPPORT
- To support the outbound sales account manager with tender administration
- To keep the pipeline up to date in association with and on behalf of the sales account manager
- To keep customer and prospect information up to date on the system and to obtain further contact information as required
- To liaise with both the customer and the credit control team to set up new customer accounts
- Clean leads in the ConnectWise system to allow the Inside Sales department work with up to date information when prospecting
- To liaise with both the customer and the credit control team in order to set up new customer accounts
- Report weekly to the CCO on key performance metrics such as pipeline cover, conversion, win/loss rates
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure pipeline is kept up to date
- Track performance on renewals
- Work with the technical and admin departments to track ordering and delivery on complex projects
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A passion for learning
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.