INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
LOCATION - GOREY, CO WEXFORD
The Service Co-Ordinator is responsible for the efficient scheduling of the Service team to resolve issues logged by our clients. Calls are received by phone and email, then they are classified by the scheduler who will work with the Co-Ordinator to ensure that calls are dealt with efficiently.
The Co-Ordinator will then classify and schedule the tickets to the engineers. The Co-Ordinator works with the Helpdesk Scheduler to ensure that our clients are kept updated on progress and will work with the entire technical team to ensure a resolution to issues is found and applied.
The Co-Ordinator, reporting to the Service Manager, must achieve value for the business through unrelenting focus on
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations for service provision.
- Ensuring that all processes and controls are adhered to by the team
- Scheduling the service team efficiently.
- The Helpdesk Scheduler will be a member of the Service Team and will work with clients of both the INNOVATE and VoiceGrid business Units
- Review breached tickets and get updates from Engineers
- Review tickets that have not been updated in 5 days or more
- Review tickets between 10 – 19 days to ensure there are updates on them and they are progressing
- General overseeing of the board to monitor tickets and try and get ahead of any issues that arise
- Assisting Scheduler with desk cover
- Hosting daily huddle
- Let any site contacts know who is covering for the week
- Check Team meeting rota and let whoever is running it know
- Review and contact any negative and neutral CSAT responses in advance of team meeting
- Present key figures in team meeting
- Review offboarding tickets to make sure they are being progressed
- Client calls to address any ticket issues or concerns they may have
- Review of OOH Rota following completion by Scheduler
- One to Ones with engineers to address any issues/concerns
- On Call Payment Approval to be sent back to Finance
- Review of Dispatch following completion by Scheduler
- Approval of Annual Leave requests and entry to the Connectwise dispatch portal
- Assisting with desk cover as required depending on annual leave
- Responding to queries from the sales team
- Preparing ticket reports as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of three years’ in an operations role
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Have a proven track record in performing against KPI’s
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management desirable
- Have an interest in Technology
- Be motivated to continually improve and learn to add value to yourself and INNOVATE
- Knowledge and experience of facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, and increasing transparency
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.