Application Support Developer - 6 Month Rolling Contracts
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Level 1 Helpdesk Engineer.
Location - Wexford Town Area
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organization. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are building a team of experienced Helpdesk Engineers to join a Public Sector site and deliver excellent ICT problem solving services as part of a mixed team of INNOVATE an internal IT Team personnel. The successful candidates will be offered a competitive daily rate package and support while representing INNOVATE on this state of the art ICT campus.
As part of a dedicated Applications Support and Development Team the successful candidates will work autonomously under the direction of the client’s Application Support Team Manager on the following tasks:
- Dealing with incidents and service requests as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Solving problems received from a variety user using IT services, e.g., staff, Board members, contractors, partners, etc., and confirming resolution.
- Solving complex problems escalated from the 1st line support person.
- Ability to convert technical information into a non-technical language.
- Ability to be a team player who can manage their time efficiently and prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt closure and ability to be a good communicator.
- Managing a high volume of calls and completing them within the agreed SLA.
- Managing the life-cycle of each service request and escalating to the 3rd line support person
- Proven ability to create Technical documentation for understanding and implementation of best practice and knowledge capture and sharing.
- Mentor to 1st Line support helping to grow knowledge and skills
- Microsoft Office 365
- T- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Master Data Services
- VS 2010
- VS 2008
- Power Pivot
- Classic ASP
- Windows 10 & 7
Required Competencies and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working through various aspects of the SDLC
- Hands on coding experience with C#/.NET and related ASP.NET, VB.NET frameworks
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and Web Server environments
- Experience developing Solutions on SharePoint and Dynamics 365 is a distinct advantage
- Backend Scripting with MSSQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Analytical thinker with a passion for solving complex technical solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
- Continuous learner with knowledge of the latest technology trends
- Excellent English language skills are essential
- A desire and ease in establishing credibility with non-technical leaders via excellent communication skills and business acumen.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com