L1 & L2 Helpdesk Engineer
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Level 1 Helpdesk Engineer.
Location - Wexford Town or South County Dublin
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organization. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are building a team of experienced Helpdesk Engineers to join a Public Sector site and deliver excellent ICT problem solving services as part of a mixed team of INNOVATE an internal IT Team personnel. The successful candidates will be offered a competitive daily rate package and support while representing INNOVATE on this state of the art ICT campus.
As part of a dedicated Infrastructure team the successful candidates will work autonomously under the direction of the client’s Helpdesk Team Manager on the following tasks:
- Dealing with incidents and service requests as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Solving problems received from a variety of users, using IT services, e.g., staff, Board members, contractors, partners, etc., and confirming resolution.
- Ability to convert technical information into a non-technical language.
- Ability to be a team player who can manage their time efficiently and prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt closure and ability to be a good communicator.
- Ability to organise work priorities and manage time effectively.
- Managing a high volume of calls and completing them within the agreed SLA.
- Managing the life-cycle of each service request and escalating to the 2nd line support person.
- Creating, updating and implementation of best practices.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Server Environments
- Windows 10 and Windows 7 Operating Systems
- Mobile Device Management Android Mobile OS configuration
Required Competencies and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working on an SLA driven Helpdesk
- Recent experience in Microsoft Office 365 User support and Security Access configuration
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SharePoint, MSSQL, Web Server
- WAN, LAN and networking expertise
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certification is desired
- Technical Problem Solving ability
- Knowledge of CISCO technologies is an advantage
- Customer service oriented with a desire to interact with clients, staff, and management teams
- Analytical thinker with a passion for solving complex technical solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
- Continuous learner with knowledge of the latest technology trends
- Excellent English language skills are essential
- A desire and ease in establishing credibility with non-technical leaders via excellent communication skills and business acumen.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org