Service Delivery Manager
Skillsource is INNOVATE’s IT Contracting and Resourcing business unit, assisting clients to meet their growing demand for premium technical people on a on a permanent or contract basis.
Our Public Sector client located in Dublin 2 are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join their core project team with the responsibility for managing a range of software related projects from initiation through to rollout. As Solution Delivery Manager you will work closely with the project team and business managers throughout the project(s) to ensure successful conclusion.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and co-ordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Service Delivery Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Project and Service Delivery Management while working closely with the client’s support team to ensure the delivery on all production services. Key factors to success are:
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs), ensuring the SLAs are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded
- Managing the performance of services provided to Business Users
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Produce service delivery reports and meet with suppliers to review and discuss
- Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses
Required Competencies and Experience
- Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in building and specifying mission critical business applications
- Experience of providing solutions for the education sector
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Technical Project Management experience with enterprise projects
- Familiar with cloud-based technologies; database technologies
- Experience at working both independently and across multiple teams
- ITIL Manager’s certification
- Prince2 certification
- Project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner
- Customer service oriented with a desire to interact with clients, staff, and management teams.
- Influential and consultative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising multiple objectives and initiatives.
- A desire and ease in establishing credibility with non-technical leaders via excellent communication skills and business acumen.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org