INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance team will be responsible for matters relating to payroll, monthly management accounts and Revenue returns as set out below. The Assistant Accountant, reporting to the Financial Controller, must achieve value for the business through an unrelenting focus on accuracy, attention to detail and provision of information.
Monthly Management Accounts
- Onsite stocktake and calculation of WIP
- Maintenance of Balance Sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Review of the P&L and variances to prior month, prior year and budget
- Review of margin against sales and delivery projections
- Review of bank, supplier & credit card reconciliations
- Cost centre reviews & circulation of reports to cost centre owners
- Circulation of payroll reports including overtime, absence and incentives for approval
- Monthly payroll processing
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Administration of pension and death in service schemes
- Review and processing of staff expenses
- Administration of BIK on company vehicles
- Bi- Monthly generation and review of VAT return
- Annual compilation and filing of RTD’s and 46G’s
- Quarterly VIES
- Quarterly CSO returns
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Monthly supplier payment runs
- CSO returns
- Assisting in preparing statutory accounts
- Other ad hoc administration, financial or project related duties as required
- Part Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA or Accounting Technician with two to four years similar experience with the following skills/experience;
- Good general accounting experience
- Use of Sage 50 and ConnectWise ERP systems highly regarded
- Payroll and tax returns
- Strong Excel and IT skills
The Assistant Accountant role requires the following set of behavioural competencies:
- Strong administrative and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to communicate at all business levels
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Ability to grasp new opportunities as they are presented
- Motivation, ambition and tenacity
- Problem solving skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and to remain results/output orientated
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.