Azure & Modern Workplace Engineer
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are currently recruiting a Azure & Modern Workplace Engineer to join our Professional Services team to design and deliver quality solutions for our current and potential clients.
- Work closely with our existing and prospective clients to understand their business, their challenges, and their potential opportunities to define a clear project scope to enable the design of the right solution to meet our client’s needs.
- Support our Sales team with Client conversations to ensure the client understands the benefits of the solution that is being proposed.
- Influence Cloud architectural decisions, implementing, migrating, and managing core infrastructure on Azure Cloud platform.
- Deliver high quality projects to our client’s specifications, including migrations to Microsoft Azure Cloud, Server Virtualisation, Network Configuration, Back-up, and Microsoft Office 365 migrations.
- Drive process improvements through incremental changes.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Perform on site hardware installations for existing and new customers.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Passion for technology.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with Office 365 migrations.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems and related applications (Exchange, RDS, SQL, AD, etc.).
- Good technical understanding of networking technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V or VMWare virtualisation platforms.
- Microsoft certification or similar technical certifications a distinct advantage.
- Be curious with a passion to learn new technologies and take on new challenges.
- Be customer obsessed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.