Cloud Solution Consultant
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are currently recruiting a Cloud Solution Consultant to join our Professional Services team to design quality solutions for our current and potential clients.
- Define a technical roadmap to support our clients’ technical needs based on their business objectives and their challenges over an agreed period.
- Design technical solutions based on client requirements and organise in logical workloads for the Professional Services Engineers to implement.
- Support our Sales team with client conversations to ensure the client understands the benefits of the solution that is being proposed.
- Support the Sales team with high level assessments of Tender opportunities.
- Lead client workshops to develop/discover opportunities.
- Attend regular check-ins with clients to measure progress versus the agreed technical roadmap and milestones.
- Drive improvement and efficiencies within the Pre-Sales process.
- Contributes to the implementation of Internal technologies, licencing, and tooling.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of projects for our clients.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Passion for technology.
- Experience of Presales and Solution Design.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with Office 365 migrations.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems and related applications (Exchange, RDS, SQL, AD, etc.).
- Familiarity with technology practices and standards e.g., ISO27001 (Security), ITIL etc.
- Good technical understanding of networking technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V or VMWare virtualisation platforms.
- Microsoft certification or similar technical certifications a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of the Sales process and experience in maximising commercial opportunities a distinct advantage.
- Be curious with a passion to learn new technologies and take on new challenges.
- Be customer obsessed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexi Holiday Leave
- Company Pension Plan
- Annual training for all employees throughout the year
- Contribution to further education
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Company social events
- Referral fee for recruitment
- Taxsaver.ie commuter scheme
- INNOVATE embraces remote and hybrid working policies
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.