Inside Sales Account Manager
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales Account Manager.
Location - Gorey
INNOVATE is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Ireland, applying market leading technology to transform customer’s business. We design, deliver and manage secure, cloud-based IT and communications environments which enable our clients to manage their organisation, regardless of size, from the desk to the datacentre. The INNOVATE team shares an obsession with the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve complex business problems with just the right technology. That is why our clients choose INNOVATE as their strategic IT partner.
We select our people based on character as well as talent, and our culture is built on believing: “Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”. Our people provide the expertise to recommend, design and implement the solutions that will unlock the value of IT, to enable our clients to succeed.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for desk based account management and support of external Account Managers.
The Inside Sales Account Manager role, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, will be working in a fast-paced sales environment and be responsible for desk-based account management including identifying and winning new customers, maintaining and growing revenues in existing accounts, and supporting external account managers in the delivery of their objectives. The role involves prospecting for and acquiring new clients, as well as retention and upsell within existing accounts. The Inside Sales Account Manager must present appropriate solutions to clients, consistently meet targets, develop customer relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Meet and exceed revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets
- Identify, qualify and quantify opportunities to increase business within account base
- Achieve renewal targets
- Qualify new prospects and prepare proposals, mailings and new initiatives as required
- Liaise with the support team and communicate monthly service reports to the client base
- Ensure that pipeline is updated and required coverage levels are met
- Use INNOVATE’s CRM software, ConnectWise to update activities, contacts, opportunities and proposals
- Support Account Managers in the preparation of pricing and customer proposals
- Make outbound calls to support marketing campaigns
- Take responsibility for the all peripheral sales on behalf of nominated Account Managers
- Liaise with partners to ensure relevant communications and updates are managed
- On occasion meet customers in a face-to-face environment where the need arises
Other skills and experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A passion for learning
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.