L1 Helpdesk Engineer
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organization. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Level 1 Helpdesk Engineer.
This role would suit a candidate seeking an internship, a recent Graduate, or a new entry into the ICT industry with up to 1 years’ experience.
Location – Gorey, Co. Wexford – Hybrid working arrangement available.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
To work within the Service team as a level 1 engineer and deal with live client queries on a daily basis. As the candidate gains more experience the level of issues they are given will increase in complexity, ensuring that the experience is engaging throughout.
Typical duties include:
- Answer incoming support calls and log all tickets in the ConnectWise system
- Acknowledge and provide first level support for all new calls in ConnectWise
- Provide first level support to our existing customer base remotely across all disciplines
- Ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Work on scheduled calls as assigned by the service coordinator
- Provide call back support for overflow calls during busy periods
WHAT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED
- Demonstrable interest in Technology
- 3rd Level Qualification in a Technical Discipline an advantage
The Helpdesk Engineer role requires the following set of behavioural competencies:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have experience of working under pressure
- Be professional, polite, courteous and clear when dealing with customers via telephone and email.
- Grow in value to the team, with an increased range of technical skills gained through education and industry-standard certification exams.
- Actively engage with Innovate’s core culture objectives: Respect, Excellence and Leadership.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexi Holiday Leave
- Company Pension Plan
- Annual training for all employees throughout the year
- Contribution to further education
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Company social events
- Referral fee for recruitment
- Taxsaver.ie commuter scheme
- INNOVATE embraces remote and hybrid working policies
For more information contact Chris on 087-6574455. To apply send your CV to email@example.com.