Professional Service Team Manager
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
Location - Gorey
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
- Manage a team of experienced technical engineers and consultants to implement new technologies in client businesses while maximising efficiencies
- Provide leadership to the team to align them with the company’s strategic goals
- Be accountable for building and maintaining relationships with other teams within the business.
- Liaise with the Service Lead to balance resources across the Technical Department.
- Manage budget and resourcing to deliver client projects
Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with the COO and the Executive Team to develop a team strategy to deliver on organisational goals
- Consistent achievement of delivery goals and attainment of the productivity, financial, and staffing objectives of the team.
- Actively support key operational projects and promote same within team.
- Be accountable for the prioritisation and resourcing of all client project and consultancy work sold by the sales team.
- Be accountable for communication with the client on the scheduling and delivery of all project work
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded.
Processes and Procedures
- Be the owner of all processes for the Professional Services Team.
- Continually improve internal installation processes to improve efficiency while ensuring consistent quality in the delivered services
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information distribution.
Reporting and Performance Indicators
- Preparation of regular reports on for the COO and Executive team on the performance of the team against commercial, strategic and learning targets.
- Reporting on risks for planned and budgeted delivery numbers.
- Work towards monthly targets to assist in achieving overall business goals
- Report forecasted resource availability internally to facilitate forward planning
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing people
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Project management skills/qualifications
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management desirable
- Have an interest in Technology.
- Have a proven track record at leading and motivating a team
- Have motivation to continually improve and learn to add value to yourself and INNOVATE
- Knowledge and experience of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.