Professional Services Coordinator
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
Location - Gorey, Co Wexford
The Professional Services team at INNOVATE are seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will manage our installations pipeline, supporting our team of Solution Engineers in planning the delivery and installation of technical solutions on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work to tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Project and Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A qualification in a related field of study and at least three years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Support a team of experienced technical Professional Services Engineers to implement new technologies in our client businesses while maximising efficiencies.
- Organise and coordinate workload daily for all Professional Services Engineers.
- Liaise with the Service Lead to balance resources across the Technical Department.
Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with the Professional Services Manager to develop a team strategy to deliver on organisational goals.
- Plan the delivery of all technical solution installations and assigned projects.
- Consistently achieve all delivery, productivity, and financial objectives.
- Responsible for communication with the client on the scheduling and delivery of all technical solution installations and assigned projects.
- Assists the Professional Services Team Manager with the prioritisation and resourcing of all client projects and consultancy work sold by the Sales team.
- Maintains a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that their expectations are clearly understood, achieved, or exceeded.
Processes and Procedures
- Review new install tickets to assess the requirements and urgency of projects & prioritise and plan accordingly.
- Continually strive for delivery excellence looking for ways to improve internal installation processes to improve efficiency and productivity while ensuring consistent quality of all services delivered.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information distribution.
- Ensure all projects are planned, successfully delivered, and closed appropriately on time and within the agreed budget.
- Manage and track all outgoing hardware stock as part of planned installations.
Reporting and Performance Indicators
- Reporting on risks for planned and budgeted delivery numbers.
- Working towards monthly targets to assist in achieving overall business goals.
- Ensuring all installation tickets are up to date and accurate in the management software and on each Engineer’s calendars.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in a Project Management/ Coordination or Admin/Logistics role.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including MS Project, Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Project management qualification/ certification desirable (PMP, Prince 2).
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management desirable but not essential.
- Have an interest in Technology.
- Be extremely well organised.
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations.
- Have a proven track record of motivating others.
- Self-motivated to continually improve and learn to add value to yourself and INNOVATE.
- Strive for high quality in all deliverables.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.