Professional Services Co-ordinator
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Professional Services Co-ordinator.
Location - Gorey
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
- Support a team of experienced technical engineers and consultants to implement new technologies in client businesses while maximising efficiencies
- Liaise with the Service Lead to balance resources across the Technical Department.
- Provide leadership to the team to align them with the company’s strategic goals
Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with the COO, Technical Team Leadership Group to develop a team strategy to deliver on organisational goals
- Consistent achievement of delivery goals and attainment of the productivity, financial, and staffing objectives of the team.
- Responsible for communication with the client on the scheduling and delivery of all project work
- Assist the Professional Service Team Manager with the prioritisation and resourcing of all client project and consultancy work sold by the sales team.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded
Proccesses and Procedures
- Review new install tickets to assess the requirements and urgency of projects & prioritise accordingly
- Continually improve internal installation processes to improve efficiency while ensuring consistent quality in the delivered services
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information distribution.
Reporting and Performance Indicators
- Reporting on risks for planned and budgeted delivery numbers
- Work towards monthly targets to assist in achieving overall business goals
- Ensure installation tickets are up to date and accurate in management software and engineer calendars
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an admin role
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Project management/ co-ordination skills preferred
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management desirable
- Have an interest in Technology.
- Be extremely well organised
- Have a proven track record at motivating a team
- Have motivation to continually improve and learn to add value to yourself and INNOVATE
- Knowledge and experience of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.