Quality Assurance Manager
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People is the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE continues to grow by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager.
Location - Gorey, Co. Wexford
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
- Document existing service processes and create process library that is continuously updated
- Assess existing processes for gaps
- Develop, maintain and protect the overall QA Strategy
- Design a mixture of manual and automated testing for the services provided
- Implement continual process improvement
- Be part of the Critical Incident team for critical issues
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Prepare; collect, collate and analyse process performance data (including SLAs)
- Offer support and mentoring on best practice to the team and provide ongoing training
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing information
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded.
- Be professional, polite, courteous and clear when dealing with customers via telephone, email and in person
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferable) or equivalent plus five years’ experience in:
- Experience at bringing a diverse team with you to improve the quality of service delivery
- Excellent communication skills as you will need to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Project management skills/qualifications which facilitate progress tracking and coordination
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management desirable
The Quality Assurance Manager requires the following set of behavioural competencies:
- Have an interest in Technology.
- Have an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Motivation to continually improve and learn to add value to yourself and INNOVATE
- Knowledge and experience of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.