Talent Acquisition Specialist
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People are the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
This is a high impact role leading our Skillsource business unit, with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering top talent for a variety of IT positions within INNOVATE and for our clients.
Location: Gorey, Co. Wexford
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work collaboratively with our hiring managers and our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their needs and provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end-to-end hiring process, to bring the best candidates to our teams and clients. The individual will be responsible for business development activity to develop a pipeline of contracting opportunities. They will work alongside the COO and the Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure a strong and consistent brand for Skillsource in the market. The individual will be target-driven and must be well structured and motivated, in addition to having strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Network Engineer will participate in the planning, design, implementation and support of complex network solutions across all of INNOVATE’s clients. Providing technical expertise to Clients and designing CISCO technology solutions. The following are the key responsibilities for this position:
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Work alongside INNOVATE Account Managers to maximise the potential opportunity for Skillsource solutions within the existing account base
- Prospect for new opportunities and acquiring new clients, as well as retention and upsell within existing accounts
- Qualify new prospects and prepare proposals, mailings and new initiatives as required
- Ensure that pipeline is updated and required coverage levels are met
- Provide support to cross functional teams in developing business plans, budgets, product plans, pricing plans and marketing plans as required
- Use INNOVATE’s CRM software, ConnectWise to update activities, contacts, opportunities and proposals
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with strong technical backgrounds for each role – projects engineer, support engineer, network engineer, etc.
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for technical roles using appropriate techniques
- Proactively engage passive candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers and clients, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritise hiring needs and build a seamless recruitment process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams and our clients
- Own and be responsible for the recruitment process from initial candidate-contact to offer, ensuring a smooth candidate experience
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to business partners and hiring managers to increase recruitment results
- Operate as the authority in industry standard methodologies, assessing new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard
- Analyse and implement process improvements
- Report weekly on key performance metrics
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role in the recruitment for technical roles in IT (in-house or agency)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical concepts and language
- Ability to qualify a candidate with the understanding of what they bring to a role
- Demonstrated expertise in utilising creative sourcing resources
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A passion for learning
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.