TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LEAD
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions, and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
At our very core is how INNOVATE transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organisation. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
INNOVATE are currently recruiting a Technical Solutions Lead to join our team to design and deliver quality solutions for our current and potential clients.
- Work with sales to develop new digital services opportunities and build customer relationships within existing and new customer accounts.
- Assess the current state of customers’ infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the customers’ cloud and/or physical environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure.
- Provide technical oversight and mentoring to the project engineers in the delivery of your architected designs.
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on infrastructure, products and services supplied.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify areas where IT can support business needs and goals for INNOVATE customers.
- Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
- Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products.
- Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
- Peer review of technical solutions and documentation.
- Be a “trusted advisor” to clients when needed
- Provide mentoring and coaching for Project team members where appropriate.
- Collaborate with peers in Sales, Delivery and Service teams to deliver great customer experience.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical IT deliverables
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good commercial awareness
- A proactive and agile approach
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and oral
- Strong business, commercial and risk management awareness with proven ability in the application of technical design governance
- Ability to work on multiple customer engagements in parallel and prioritise appropriately
- In your work, you adopt a customer/ results-oriented approach and you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible.
- A positive can-do approach and attitude
- Holding a bachelor’s degree or higher and having a technical background. Degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Information Security or related.
- Technical consultancy experience covering a variety of clients, a formal solution design and development methodology, formal project lifecycle experience, and experience of leading the technical design and implementation of a few significant projects.
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure
- 5+ years of experience in a professional’s services organisation in solution architect/ senior technical role.
- Relevant IT certifications.
- TOGAF, ITIL and cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Microsoft Azure are a plus.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.