OneDrive is Microsoft's service for hosting files in the "cloud", that is available free to all the owners of a Microsoft account.
OneDrive is all about storing files and sharing them between your computer/laptop and the cloud. One of the greatest features offered by OneDrive is that it allows you to collaborate on documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) with others.
Read about Digital Transformation in Action here.
Connected. Collaborative. Secure. Get more done, wherever you’re working.
Work on files from anywhere.
Create, upload, and edit files from your desktop, favourite browser, or mobile devices. Sync with your PC or Mac for convenient offline access.
Collaborate in real time.
Rest easy with built-in security.
- Trust the enterprise-grade security of Office 365 to help protect the privacy of your content and comply with industry standards.
- OneDrive for Business gives you online storage that works seamlessly with the tools you use every day. Create, communicate, and collaborate from your PC/Mac or your iOS® or Android™ device.
Store and sync.
- Get the right storage for your files. You can access your files anytime, anywhere on the web. A fast, intuitive browser experience makes it easy to manage, upload, and share files. And syncing files to your PC or Mac is simple, so you always have the latest version, whether you’re working online or off.
Stay productive on the go.
- Use your favourite device to view, edit, and share your files from anywhere. Full-fidelity mobile apps optimized for Android™, iOS®, and Windows give you all the features you need to do your best work.
Share and collaborate.
- Easily share files with co-workers and external partners alike. Co-authoring is a snap with familiar Office apps that let you work together in real time. And Office Delve makes it easy for others in your organization to discover your documents.
Rest easy with trusted cloud storage.
- Built-in security features like file encryption help protect your data.
Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities help you identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information. And OneDrive for Business meets global and industry-specific compliance standards like ISO 27001, HIPAA, and more.