INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People are the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
Reporting to the Programme Office Director the Business Analyst will be a key member of the Programme office team responsible for the facilitation, documentation and monitoring of business process to support a significant programme for the business. The day-to-day focus of the Business Analyst will be to garner input from the various stakeholders across the business to define the processes and capture the requirements required to deliver a significant cross-functional programme working alongside the PMO project managers.
LOCATION - Dublin
- Document project focused business processes ensuring strategic decisions are highlighted for management approval where necessary
- Facilitate cross functional workshops carrying out process and requirement analysis to identify solutions for business problems and product launches
- Liaise with business sponsors, SME’s, products owners and product managers to align on process requirements, outputs and potential implications as a result of technical solutions
- Gather, analyse, communicate and validate business and technical requirements.
- Bridge the communication gap between the business and technology by helping to translate the requirements of a non-technical user base into a set of clearly defined processes/ requirements
- Assess and contribute to risk-assessments with a view to identifying potential interim workaround solutions
- Contribute to trouble-shooting and problem-solving activities where required
- Work with all areas of the business to communicate changes effectively
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar business analysis role
- Relevant qualification in Business, IT or Marketing desirable
- Experience in customer process design
- Experience working within SAFe Agile is a benefit
- Strong PC literacy and IT systems skills including experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and Billing systems
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with the business while ascertaining the key impact/detail behind the issue/request
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to manage both internal, central and third party relationships
- Strives to be the best in everything they do, challenges ideas and constantly innovates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and embrace change
- Extremely organised and a methodical approach to both daily tasks and project work
- Excellent management skills; highly self-motivated and constantly inspiring others
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com