Business Operations Manager
Location - Dublin 2
Our client is a premier enterprise broadband provider, They operate one of the highest capacity licensed backhaul networks in Dublin. They are locally owned and operated. The client base spans over 2,500 SMEs & enterprises, Their own high density wireless network utilizes the latest E Band microwave radio technology.
This role encompasses three key areas within the business:
Service Delivery: 60%, Project Management: 30%, Data preparation: 10%
The roles manages the full cycle service delivery to further push for operational excellence, managing a number of business improvement projects and working with CEO on the preparation and reporting of data.
The right candidate will be a data driven organized team player with exceptional communication skills, who provides superior operational service, with an understanding of data management, reporting data in a clear and concise way.
- The successful candidate will manage the end to end service delivery for the business to further push our service delivery function and maintain Host Ireland’s position as the number 1 in customer support and service delivery. They will offer innovative solutions and manage the unique needs of our customers.
- This role is customer facing and the candidate will spent a significant part of their day speaking directly with customers and internal teams.
- The candidate will pick up from where the sales person left off, organise and communicate with the customer, scheduling their install. They will then work with the install and network teams to facilitate install and connection.
- In addition, the successful candidate will effectively manage workflow and forward plan activities to ensure optimal productivity and customer experience.
- The Operations Manager will be part of the Business Operations department helping to drive the business forward
- This role will also encompass project managing a variety of business improvement projects on how we record and store data, speak to our customers and resellers as well as internal system improvements.
- The projects include exiting legacy systems from the business and the introduction of new systems and SaaS platforms.
- The candidate will work with the management team and a number of contractors in the delivery of these projects
- The successful candidate will support the Chief Executive in the preparation and reporting of data for third party stakeholders and the Board of Directors.
- The data will be exported from the various company CRM and invoicing systems (Salesforce/WHMCS) and using existing templates be generated for the board and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will implement and execute a 30/60/90 day business plan which will be reviewed monthly to ensure all business objectives are met.
- The team culture is collaborative, supportive, innovative & entrepreneurial, with colleagues having an unrelenting passion and focus on customer service excellence.
- The successful candidate will value themselves and can demonstrate strong relationship management skills, a customer service ethic and are proactive, solutions orientated and a self-starter.
- The successful candidate is a digital adopter or native, are a people’s person who also has a natural curiosity and interest in future technologies within the telecommunications industry.
- The candidate will work in an environment of tenacious and talented individuals who are driven to achieve the best outcomes for their customers; who have a strong focus on productivity and who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression.
- The successful candidate will are able to demonstrate your absolute dedication to the customer experience as well as a proven ability to achieve targets in a busy sales driven role.
- The successful candidate will have experience in scheduling and working with install/tech teams
- The successful candidate will have a track record of project management and successful delivery of projects.
- The successful candidate will have an ability to work unsupervised with a strong sense of self sufficiency and urgency and can also demonstrate the relevant level of experience of focusing on the right customer outcomes.
- Every organization will tell you that their people are their most prized asset. The difference is that this client will prove it - through commitment to developing and engaging people at each stage of their career.
- The terms and conditions of this role (including remuneration) will be discussed with the successful candidate.
ESSENTIAL KEY REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years proven track record working in scheduling/operational role
- They must have a working knowledge of reporting data through Excel (e.g Pivot tables)
- A working knowledge of Salesforce and other platforms is advantageous
- Experience in project management (does not have to have formal training but can demonstrate through real world examples of successful project delivery)
- Digital adopter or native.
- Confident and credible communicator, with experience in interacting successfully with a wide range of people in a relationship management / retail environment.
- Proven background in delivering an outstanding customer experience, leading with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong organising and planning skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Proactive, solutions oriented and a self-starter
- A people’s person, with a natural curiosity and affinity for people
- A suitable qualification is desirable but not essential
- Hybrid working environment (3 days office/2 days remote)
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team delivers projects for our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
Skillsource is INNOVATE’s IT Contracting and Resourcing business unit, assisting clients to meet their growing demand for premium technical people on a permeant or contract basis.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.