Delivery Lead/Project Manager
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People are the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
Our client is seeking a Delivery Lead/Project Manager to join their team in helping to deliver multi award-winning services including broadband, TV, mobile and home phone. This role will involve working closely with many technical teams and business stakeholders to oversee governance and report of several work streams part of IT programmes. This is a Lead role, responsible for the end to end organisation and delivery of key technical programmes and projects. There will be a key emphasis on the integration of solution designs, deliveries and quality assurance of digital transformation projects and to play a key role in the T&I Delivery and Quality Assurance group division to achieve set goals. This role will require travel between offices in Limerick and Dublin and occasional travel abroad.
LOCATION - Dublin
- Oversee the delivery through all digital Workstreams and squads through close collaboration with all delivery leads and scrum masters.
- Guide Technical Project Manager, System Integrator, and QA Analyst on day-to-day priorities ensuring all deliveries are on time, in budget and meeting the client’s high QA standards
- Ensure Quality Assurance governance is in place, working with QA 3rd party partner on test resources planning to ensure availability QA resources throughout work streams lifecycles
- Engage with Release Management team as Demand Management focal point, to ensure releases deployment processes are followed rigorously and in a timely fashion.
- Work with Operations and Infrastructure teams to ensure all physical resources and environments are available as and when needed
- Guide and deliver integrated solutions on time and within budget by applying proven delivery methodologies including SAFe, Agile and Waterfall.
- Work with PMO, Business, Architecture, and Development units to review initiatives requirements, designs, and target deployment schedules to plan these into Delivery and Quality Assurance demand and pipeline.
- Define, monitor and report on technical scope, goals, delivery milestones and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with technical teams, business owners and stakeholders.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field
- Preferred qualification in PMP, Prince2 or Diploma in Project Management
- Software development background, with exposure to the full lifecycle (SDLC), and in particular to Quality Assurance processes
- 7+ years of experience in project management, preferably with exposure to different delivery models: waterfall, agile, devops.
- Experience in Agile delivery of large, dynamic and fast paced programmes (preferable through SAFe)
- Preferred experience in managing 3rd party partners.
- Experience and knowledge of Business, Application and Technology Architectures
- Preferred CSS/BSS/OSS experience in telecommunications companies
- Strong analysis skills and technical experience, preferably in software delivery and integration within digital transformation programmes.
- Experience in building, communicating and managing technical roadmaps and schedules
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with the business while ascertaining the key impact/detail behind the issue/request
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to manage both internal, central and third party relationships
- Strives to be the best in everything they do, challenges ideas and constantly innovates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and embrace change
- Extremely organised and a methodical approach to both daily tasks and project work
- Excellent management skills; highly self-motivated and constantly inspiring others
- 23 holiday days with the ability to buy up to 5 additional days each year
- Increased annual leave after 5 years
- Privated medical insurance & employee assistance program from Day 1
- Pension - employer & employee contribution available from Day 1
- Corporate and employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org