Our Client is a company offering an array of products and services to accountants across Ireland and the UK with c. 30 staff. The company is made up of a technical group that produces content (video/workpapers/whitepapers) and carries out services for other accountants; and product/tech, sales and marketing functions that deliver our online products. They are in a transition phase to becoming a product centric company that has the customer at the heart of our development. The Product Owner role will be our first hire in this journey for the business. This will be a great opportunity for a budding PO that wants to have influence and a clear path to progress to Product Manager by taking on additional products and responsibilities.
As Delivery Manager you’ll work across many teams such as engineering, marketing and customer support to deliver great products in a timely manner.
The Delivery Manager will report to the CTO.
Success in the first 12 months will include a successful roll out of a new commercial website with numerous positive iterations including sales and marketing efforts. Rolling the learnings back into the further sites and markets.
LOCATION - Ferns, Wexford, Ireland with hybrid / remote available too so long as you are able to get to the office for moments that matter .
Permanent full-time role
- Champion agile within the organisation.
- Coach and mentor team managers on the agile methodology.
- Accountable for planning, executing and tracking projects.
- Scrum master for teams working with scrum.
- Motivate team members to accept full accountability of their assigned work.
- Set up and manage procedures, processes and tools for successful team delivery.
- Act as liaison officer between different teams to build partnerships and develop solutions.
- Expert in the Agile ways of working.
- Experience in delivering successful web delivery products.
- Worked with development teams (ideally cloud).
- Can interact with designers, product owners and stakeholders.
- Comfortable with web analytics tools and data (Excel, Google Analytics, etc.).
- A track record in the role of Delivery Manager.
- Extra credit: An Agile certification.
- Extra Extra credit: experience in the accountancy space.
- PRSA Pension Scheme 5% matched
- Life cover, health insurance policy with serious illness and injury cover
- Standard health insurance
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com