Design Technician - Compliance
Our Client is a global leader in the development and supply of pumping solutions and related equipment to its key markets, water, industry and energy. They provide a challenging and rewarding work environment where diversity is valued as a key driver for success.
The job includes working within an existing design team in a successful and innovative environment including interaction with the international organisation. The role involves networking with overseas partners and may require a degree of travel.
- Providing CAD support to Product Development projects with a key focus on design compliance.
- Leading compliance related product improvement design activities.
- Identifiying emerging trends in design for sustainability and initiating initiating projects to reduce the carbon footprint of our products and processes.
- To be familiar with the relevant international standards impacting wastewater products from both a compliance and sustainability perspective. - e.g. CE (MD, LVD), ATEX, FM, UL, CSA, EN45554, ISO 14040
- Preparation and review of drawings for submittal to notified bodies.
- Responsible for the storage and upkeep of standards and product technical files.
- Preparation of technical presentations for project engineering review.
- Liaison with the wider design team and other internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant background to FETAC level 7.
- Knowledge of international directives and standards relating to industrial equipment would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.