Our Client is an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. They offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
LOCATION - CORK
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Electrician. This reports to the Service Lead and will include travel. This position is subject to a 6 month probationary period. The Electrician will be joining their highly experienced Service team providing professional services (Calibration/Validation/Service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of water & waste water industry. This role is a mixture of minor electrical works regarding instrumentation, calibration works and service repair and commission of analytical telemetry equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, cable containment, and telemetry MCC’s
- Install Radio Telemetry Equipment including antenna and rigging fixtures.
- Installation of Variable Speed drives.
- Confined space work will be required as part of your role.(High Risk Training supplied)
- Working at heights a requirement.(Ladders and MEPW)
- Installation and terminating of indoor/outdoor cabling.
- Ability to read technical diagrams
- Perform general electrical duties
- Inspect MCC’s, circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow ETCI and National Code of Practice guidelines
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Deep electrical repair knowledge
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Completion of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team
- Must have experience working with MCC control circuits
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience or knowledge of radio systems and/or data loggers
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org