Head of IT
Location - Dublin
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team delivers projects for our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
Skillsource is INNOVATE’s IT Contracting and Resourcing business unit, assisting clients to meet their growing demand for premium technical people on a permeant or contract basis.
Our client is seeking a Head of IT to lead their distributed IT Team, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the IT function within the company, and ensuring your team is well equipped to facilitate the IT needs of all their company employees, across the globe. This is a senior role with responsibility for IT strategy, team mentoring and team scaling.
- Defining IT Strategy for the company in its growth phase
- Ensuring smooth operation of all IT Assets, via your team
- Defining, and prioritising, projects to reduce disruption and/or disruption risk
- Mentoring and growing the IT Team
- Ensuring our clients IT processes, policies and tools are in line with industry best practices
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A broad experience in IT delivery at growing companies
- At least 10 years IT experience, with at least 3 in a management position
- Leadership skills to effectively manage and mentor your team, including remote members
- Strong InfoSec experience as it relates to securing networks and devices
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.