Our Client is an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. They offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Our Client is currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician who is electrically qualified to join their team of specialist Technicians. This full time, permanent, field based role, reports to the Service Manager, and provides professional services (calibration/validation/service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of the water, wastewater industry. This position is subject to a 6- month probationary period.
LOCATION - KILDARE
- Support the operation and maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
- Installation or repairs to process control or monitoring equipment
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as required.
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps, samplers and water quality equipment, PH, Turbidity analysers etc
- Flow meter commissioning, repairs, and calibrations
- Telemetry equipment such as install or debug of UHF Radio, Data Loggers and Routers
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Ideally qualified as electrical & instrumentation trade or electrician with proven instrumentation experience or experience in the water/wastewater industry is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the water/wastewater industry and instrumentation preferred.
- Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment an advantage
- Ability to apply previous experience to niche and once off equipment with support of office team
- Experienced in chemical treatment i.e., Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
- Excellent understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
- Proven ability to problem-solve an issue and show initiative to find solution.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well both unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Confined Space Training required
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org