IT Projects Lead
Our client is a family-owned retail group with 12 outlets in city centre Dublin, 5 further outlets around Ireland and an e-commerce site.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Operations professional to join a company as IT Projects Lead. The department delivers support to the retail group from a centralised support office based in Dublin 1. In this role, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and need to combine an important level of organisation with an informed “can do” attitude. The client is currently commencing a major overhaul of IT systems, to be driven by the employee in this role. The right candidate will appreciate competency areas such as IT security, networks, data protection and the disaster recovery of systems and processes. This is a permanent, full-time position.
LOCATION - Dublin 1
CONTRACT - Permanent full-time
- Application User Support - provide primary support by dealing with user requests and responding to outages for all business applications
- System Monitoring – monitoring of systems and alerts through continued use of operations monitoring
- Support Windows Server environment
- Support Office 365 and Azure environment
- Resolution of end user issues
- Liaise with third party support
- Due to the nature of the business, this role will be fully on site and may require some travel.
- 5 + Years in a system administration role
KEY KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- Windows System Administration
- Office 365 / Azure
- Exchange Administration
- Windows 10
- Understanding of Networking
- Understanding of Microsoft business centre an advantage
- Good overall general IT knowledge
- The ability to clearly diagnose problems
- Logical thinking to find relevant solutions
- Quick learners who only need tasks to be explained once
- The initiative to learn on the job so responsibility comes naturally
- Common sense prioritization
- Hard Work
- Respect for everyone
- Attention to detail
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org