Location - Roscommon
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team delivers projects for our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
Skillsource is INNOVATE’s IT Contracting and Resourcing business unit, assisting clients to meet their growing demand for premium technical people on a permeant or contract basis.
Our client is seeking an IT Support team member who can provide excellent 1st level support within the company. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in an environment where they regularly liaise with internal and external parties to address and resolve issues in a timely manner.
This is a full-time contract.
- Provide 1st level day to day technical support to dynamic office and production environments
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional always
- Working as part of a larger group wide team, you will work to both individual and group targets
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
- Take ownership of and manage incidents through to resolution
- Liaise with various internal departments to resolve customer queries and complaints
- Log support information and actions to the relevant database/system
- Report concerns or unresolved problems to senior management on site
- On call rota outside normal work hours and weekends
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.