Location - Wexford
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team delivers projects for our clients across - Networking | Security | Cloud Infrastructure | Communications | Cloud Productivity.
Skillsource is INNOVATE’s IT Contracting and Resourcing business unit, assisting clients to meet their growing demand for premium technical people on a permeant or contract basis.
Our client is seeking an IT Technician who is very hands-on, have good attention to detail and be able to demonstrate a professional and pro-active approach to work. They would like their candidate to be a self-starter who has a desire to understand and add value within the IT Team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced, thriving environment regularly liaising with many others.
This is a Full-Time Permanent Contract
- Support all food production activity to maintain uptime and minimise disruption
- Network Installation and Network Cabling
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Maintain confidentiality of organisation information
- Ad hoc duties as they may arise
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience troubleshooting systems and liaising with non IT users
- Good analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with IT in Factory \ Industrial Environments
- Experience in Weighing Equipment \ Production Systems
- Experience in Bar coding, Labelling and Traceability systems
- Experience in VMWare, Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office
- Organising and prioritising issues as they occur
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within tight operating deadlines
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.