L1 Network Engineer
INNOVATE - The IT Solutions People are the Leading Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider in Ireland.
INNOVATE delivers secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions and provides ongoing IT support through our managed IT services. INNOVATE’s professional services team supports our clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Productivity. The INNOVATE team shares a passion for the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve business problems through technology for our customers.
Since our foundation, we have recognised that our people are one of the most important stakeholders in our organisation. Our continuous training and learning programs for our people builds on the knowledge and expertise of the team across the business. We believe through our values of respect, excellence and leadership and our empowerment model that we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
“Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”
Our people are great listeners, independent, collaborative, communicative, client-centred, driven to find the best solutions and, most of all, obsessed with the transformative powers of technology. We want to work with people interested in making the most of technology.
Our client is the market leader for business connectivity. Low latency, high speed, industry leading pricing, exceptional turnaround times and outstanding level of service are the company’s cornerstone values.
They are now seeking a Level 1 Network Engineer to work as part of the NOC Team, provisioning connections, troubleshooting client-side issues, monitoring the network and managing specific projects. The current team are young, dynamic and enthusiastic. The city centre location ensures that the team can combine fast paced career development as well as easy access to local amenities. Candidates have every opportunity to develop their career and encourage training and further education where relevant. It is a fun, but fast paced work environment where every team member has a strong input into the development of the business.
LOCATION - Dublin City Centre
- Troubleshooting client-side issues and monitoring the network.
- Providing support as part of the wider team.
- Provisioning Installs.
- Sharing networking tasks with NOC Team.
- Building and configuring radio/network equipment.
- Trouble shooting Juniper devices.
- Scheduling Maintenance and Installs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the support processes.
- Special projects related to NOC Support and Network Engineering
- Ongoing self-development.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years experience in NOC/ Telco networking role
- Working understanding of Juniper/Cisco systems
- The ability to multitask and work on several complex projects at any given time.
- Personable and friendly with a desire to help both customers and team members.
- As a portion of this role is customer facing, fluent English is essential.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team while working on your own projects
- Understanding of wireless networks
- CCNA and/or JNCIA qualifications or equivalent
- An opportunity to work with arguably the best network team in UK/Ireland.
- The ability to upskill and follow an amazing career path.
- The company will actively support in your training and career development, so you can take your engineering knowledge to the next level.
- Working across multiple teams and disciplines
- Working under an Agile framework
- A centrally located office surrounded by the best establishments the city has to offer.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org