Sales Account Manager
INNOVATE is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Ireland, applying market leading technology to transform customer’s business. We design, deliver and manage secure, cloud-based IT and communications environments which enable our clients to manage their organisation, regardless of size, from the desk to the datacentre.
The INNOVATE team shares an obsession with the transformative powers of IT and are driven to solve complex business problems with just the right technology. That is why our clients choose INNOVATE as their strategic IT partner.
We select our people based on character as well as talent, and our culture is built on believing: “Great people make INNOVATE and INNOVATE invests in its people”. Our people provide the expertise to recommend, design and implement the solutions that will unlock the value of IT, to enable our clients to succeed.
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying and winning new customers, while maintaining and growing revenues in existing accounts. They must act as a brand ambassador while supporting customers in their digital transformation journey.
The Account Manager, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, is responsible for identifying and winning new customers, while maintaining and growing revenues in existing accounts. They must support customers in their digital transformation journey and achieve business value for the organisation through an unrelenting focus on successful customer outcomes. The role involves prospecting for and acquiring new clients, as well as retention and upsell within existing accounts.
The Account Manager must orchestrate across the business to present appropriate solutions to customers, consistently meeting targets, developing customer relationships and driving customer satisfaction.
LOCATION - Wexford
CONTRACT - Permanent full-time
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Meet and exceed revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets
- Identify, qualify and quantify opportunities to increase business within account base
- Achieve renewal targets
- Identify, qualify and quantify potential threats to accounts and recommend and implement action plans
- Build strong contacts across customer base with peering across both organisations
- Qualify new prospects and prepare proposals, mailings and new initiatives as required
- Liaise with the support team and communicate monthly service reports to the client base
- Take ownership of customer issues and use initiative when problem solving
- Understand and keep up to date on the latest technology, products and technical issues affecting your accounts
- Ensure that pipeline is updated and required coverage levels are met
- Provide support to cross functional teams in developing business plans, budgets, product plans, pricing plans and marketing plans as required
- Develop, present and speak at internal and external customer meetings, events and trade shows
- Use INNOVATE’s CRM software, ConnectWise to update activities, contacts, opportunities and proposals
- Minimum of five years external sales experience in a relevant industry
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and closing skills
- Working in a constantly changing environment
- Full clean driver’s licence
- A passion for learning
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com