Solar Sales Consultant
The Irish green energy market is growing, and our Client is recruiting for professional salespeople to capture and create new business. They are a market leader with a busy marketing schedule including trade exhibitions to create enquiries and an awareness of the brand in the market.
The Candidate’s target markets include SME’s and Large Energy Users on a path to decarbonisation. The product range includes the market leading battery storage, quality PV modules and car chargers.
LOCATION - Working from home but visiting the Client’s offices in Wexford 1 day per week. (More during training)
- Become an expert with respect to products and solutions in the solar & storage industry. Introducing new products/market developments to prospective clients.
- Generation of leads through networking & initiative. Engaging customers and actively selling the solution through a passion for renewables and a thorough knowledge of the technology.
- Finding prospects, preparing presentations, following up on business opportunities and setting meetings.
- Achieving set monthly sales targets.
- Contacting direct enquiries for his / her sales area, gathering information, and conducting desktop surveys. Estimating system size, yield and payback from information provided.
- Planning weekly site surveys, assessing feasibility, optimal system size and system design, identifying any technical challenges. Recording the necessary level of detail for design/operations.
- Informing the client on the feasibility of the project and its implementation.
- Completing a handover to operations for all sales.
- Managing communications with clients to optimise customer journey through the sales process up to, handover to operations.
- Logging all activity on the CRM system and managing sales pipeline.
- Imparting people-centred company values and building brand awareness.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- Minimum 6 years hands on industry experience in implementing best practices for product design and development.
- Experience working in SAFe framework, for example:
- Participation in PI planning
- Lead sprint refinement, sprint planning sessions
- Manage resource capacity, demand and business stakeholders
- Provide business and technical assistance to unblock developers
- Agile SCRUM software methodology experience using products such as JIRA Agile
- Promote continuous improvement and innovation in the team
- Constantly strive to improve team velocity and efficiency.
- Worked with microservices in an enterprise level product, Web API, API security
- Must have analytical skills and experience to achieve tangible results in a challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constraints
An energetic, personable, honest, and detail-orientated person who is highly self-motivated. Capable of engaging customers and actively selling products/solutions through a genuine passion for renewables and helping businesses to lower their Carbon footprint. Committed to growing your business and building brand awareness by imparting people-centred company values whilst at the same time showing real tenacity in reaching monthly sales targets.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com